AIMSTAR offers Oracle Certified Professionals to handle your Oracle database needs. Please contact us for more information about AIMSTAR's Oracle Consulting Services.
Oracle Database Administration
AIMSTAR's Oracle database administration service can help keep your new or existing database running in a healthy state. Data is often an organization's most valuable asset, and AIMSTAR has extensive experience in administering Oracle databases. AIMSTAR can ensure that an existing database remains healthy and reliable, troubleshoot problems with existing databases, tune your database for better performance and scalability, and enhance your database to allow it to offer more functionality.
- Flexible plans available - from a few hours per week to full-time
- Remote Oracle Database Administration
- Onsite Oracle Database Administration
- Installation and Upgrades
- Oracle Backup and Recovery - RMAN
- Oracle Physical database design and file placement
- Oracle Database Server Performance Tuning
- Application Troubleshooting
- PL/SQL Programming
- Configuring Oracle interMedia and Multimedia Database Applications
- Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- Data Warehousing Support
- Oracle Application Server Administration
Past and current clients include the U.S. Census Bureau, NASA, U.S. Department of Transportation, and other commercial and government clients.
GSA 8(a) STARS II
GSA IT Schedule 70
MD CATS+ Master Contractor
Maryland DOT Certified MBE/DBE